Thursday, July 16, 2009

Projects at the Lake

I think I have slow-blogger's disease but I'll try to catch up. I had a great visit with family at Keuka Lake. I took a bunch of projects to work on while I was there. Everyone else was working on projects too. Here are some of the project pictures. I'll add some more when I get them all together.

Susie's working on a cool babette blanket. Dad always has a good book going.

The knitters...

It finally warmed up enough to take off jackets.



The jigsaw project

Mom made this cutie little mouse. Now it lives in my office.

I made two pairs of booties - aren't these the cutest?

Baby crocs

The animals are good models.

Wine decorations

3 comments:

Sarah said...

All right you finally posted! I want another project vacation. Keuka Lake is such a nice place to do projects.

KellyMellyBoBellyBananaFanna said...

What adorable booties! I love to knit, but am not this talented. That lake looks like a gorgeous place to do it, though...

http://tearinguphouses.blogspot.com/

Kristen said...

Looks like a relaxing time! I love all the new projects you did, my favorite, though, is the wine bottle decoration- that is reaaally pretty!!