Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Indoor Scarves

I'm really excited about this cool kind of yarn I found. It's one of those self-striping kinds, pretty thin, and it has aloe in it somehow. It's super-soft and comes in beautiful colors.

I first started making a crocheted hat with it, but I didn't really like how it was coming out. So I ripped it out and knit it into a scarf. I used really big needles - I think size 11. It was quick - quick! Isn't it pretty?

Then I decided I liked it so much that I'd make some more scarves. Here's one I made for Sarah.
And another one I'm working on now - maybe for Katie? Or maybe another one for me? :)


Haha - I love these no-pressure projects after Christmas!

3 comments:

Susan said...

They look so pretty. I'm thinking of giving up on my crochet afghan squares and crocheting a giant granny square like Mom.

Sarah said...

Good pictures! I wore mine today.

Katie said...

Oh beautiful! Good job Mommy!