Sunday, February 1, 2009

Birthday Weekend

We had a double celebration this weekend - both Sarah and Raf's birthdays. We had a nice birthday brunch. Looks like a wild party, right?Bruno likes to help open presents.Sarah has a new Red Sox shirt for her collection. Beautiful food.These cupcakes have special football sprinkles since it's Superbowl Sunday too.
So happy - birthday candles in apple crisp. I think I can see smoke.

Oh yes, I finished this little crocheted cactus. Maybe I won't kill this kind. :)

Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Good one! Thank you for the birthday brunch. This was a great birthday.

Kristen said...

Wow the food a cupcakes looks soo good! Haha, just like Sarah's new shirt! Very cool! Happy Birthday to them!

Katie said...

I love that little cactus!

Susan said...

Sorry I missed that party. The food looks great and I also like the cactus. Does that mean the other ones died?

JudyBop said...

No they haven't died yet anyway. Now I know what to do if that happens though. I'm pretty hopeless with house plants so it's good to have an alternative.

Anonymous said...

mom says Happy Birthday too.