Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Project Progress Report

Just to keep track of how things are going -- I finally got going on the lacy scarf but it's slightly tedious. I need to alternate with some other things.

Here's the next square of Susie's quilt. I want to start working on my black and white bag but I also want to make sure I don't fall behind on this. We're not meeting for a few weeks so I'm ahead of schedule this time. Now I won't feel guilty about working on the bag. :-)


Here's a little more scarf progress. It is a fun pattern and I love the yarn so that will motivate me.
I needed an easy thing too so I started working on some socks. They're fun! The first one's almost done. I hope I feel like making the second one.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow, amazing! I like how you're like yes, blahdiblah, I just whipped up these three things.