Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Annual Picnic

We lucked out and got a beautiful day for our staff picnic today. This park is about 10 minutes from the office. It's a nice spot, overlooking the bay. Here are lots of pictures.

Olivia wasn't sure if she wanted to get out of the car. (She looks like Kilroy.)
Mmm - lots of goodies.

Glamorous Kristen

Happy customers
The balloon game - we had some disagreements about the rules but it was fun anyway.

Secret strategies

Whose tower could stand by itself?


I don't think any of them did. The wind wasn't helping. Anyway the balloons were a big hit.

Finn had a great time.
Elaine won the rubber band game. Max (Paul's dog) is in the background taking a little snooze. He looked like he was having a good time too. Lots of fun - maybe we should do this more often??

4 comments:

Katie said...

Haha those pictures made me laugh! It looks like fun. :)

Katie said...

Is that a golden retriever in the background of the last photo?

Kristen said...

Haha, was definately a fun time with everyone! Glamorous me- haha what was I doing!?? Lol. Good food- the picture of the fruit looks like its from a magazine! I'll have to post my pictures soon too!

Sarah said...

Cute pictures! I like the one of the fruit too. Katie - the dog is Paul's dog. It's not a golden retriever, but it is cute.