Sunday, May 31, 2009

Susie's Project

Sarah and I wanted to help Susie with an afghan project so we got together some of our leftover yarn and made a colorful basket. We were trying to inspire her to make a Babette Blanket. We knew it was fun because Sarah had already made one. The squares are easy and it's fun to put the colors together.
Susie liked the idea! Here's her first square. Don't the colors look nice with her couch?

Here's another one of Susie's projects - delicious quiche with a side of fiddleheads. Even more colorful than the blanket. ;-)


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Those yarn colors look so pretty all together. I think the blanket is going to be nice. I can't wait to start another one! The quiche and fiddleheads are making me hungry.

Kristen said...

Wow that square is really pretty, I love those colors together! And the food looks verrry delicious!

Susan said...

Thanks for getting me started on a new project. I just bought more yarn today, and have changed my color scheme.