Monday, May 18, 2009

Country Store

Sarah and I went to visit Calef's in Barrington last weekend. It's a real old-fashioned country store. I kept finding photo ops and Sarah very nicely recorded them for me. I don't know how they make beans look so beautiful.
A maple syrup display
The put a light behind the jellies - very pretty
My quilt group meets at this quilt shop next door. Those "quilts" on the porch walls are actually made of wood.
I love porches!This picture isn't related at all but I had to put it in - so cute! Susie and Emily on their way to Maine - don't they look happy?

4 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Mom

Did you buy anything at Calefs? Susie and Emily do look cute. :)

Love, Katie

Sarah said...

Good post! I love Calef's. Emily must be so happy to be back in Maine.

Susan said...

Great store. Thanks for helping me start my new project last weekend.

Kristen said...

I love going into Calef's they always have good stuff to try out and even just to browse!