Monday, November 2, 2009

Deerfield Fair

We've been going to this fair for so many years, and it's always the same but since it's just once a year it's still fun. I love all the animals and crafts and the food!

We were lucky with the weather. I like to get a snack and sit at the horse show.

Raf found a good sausage place.
Sweet potato ruffly fries

I really love the big horses and oxen. We had to jump out of the way when they started bringing the draft horses into the barn.

There were so many cow photo ops.

Comfy friends
One of my favorite buildings - quilting and crafts
I don't ride the rides but I like to go see them - it's so wild there.

Next year I'll have to get a picture of the apple crisp :-)

2 comments:

Katie said...

The picture of Raf is funny. I think the sweet potato ribbon fries look kind of like my hair. haha. The fair was so fun!

Love, Katie

Sarah said...

Your fair pictures are so much sunnier than mine. I wish I had left work early to go too. I like the comfy friends. That looks like such a nice place to sit!