Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Katie!

Katie's birthday is tomorrow but we already had a nice birthday weekend. Sarah wrapped most of the presents in beautiful paper with crocheted flower bows.



Here's the thing we've been really excited about. It's a joint effort - Sarah and I decided to make this wild birthday afghan. I'm happy it came out so well.


I have to show a bunch of shots to show off all the angles. :-)



By the way here are a couple of pictures of Katie with her delicious challah bread.


Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks Mommy. I love the beautiful afgan. :)

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Katie! I have afghan envy - it came out great.

Sarah said...

Yay - happy birthday, Katie! Great pictures Mom. I'll have to steal some of them for calendars and ravelry.

aliceinparis said...

That afghan is WONDERFUL! I love it:))
I will have some more calendars available if you want one. Please email me your email address if you do want one and I will invoice you through Paypal and send the calendar out when I get the next batch:)
Cheers, Shelagh
duffettfolkart A#T yahoo.ca
PS. the back and front are not as sturdy as I wanted but it is still a cute calendar.