Sunday, October 19, 2008

All crafts - all the time!

Sarah and I made a motto. We love to make things.
I got this new plate at Crate and Barrel. I love deviled eggs so I thought it would be a good investment. I haven't made deviled eggs yet but I found another use for it. : )
Ta-daa! Here's the quilt I've been making for Sarah and Nathan. It's supposed to be a wedding present so it would be nice if I could give it to them at least in the year they got married. Well maybe... I finished the top yesterday - now lots of quilting to do. Sarah picked these bright colors - so happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, they are very lucky!

Sarah said...

Wow, such an exciting post! The quilt looks so good, I can't wait to see the latest additions in person. Yes, we are very lucky. And I love the deviled egg tray with all the colorful things in it. I am ready for more crafting, all the time...