Sunday, October 12, 2008

Getting started


Well I've been having fun reading other people's blogs for awhile but pretty much procrastinating about starting one of my own. Here goes though. I'm probably going to be an infrequent blogger.

I've been really into all sorts of crafts lately, and I just tried a new thing tonight - needle-felting. I think it's going to be really fun. Here's how it looks so far. Not the best photo but I think you can see it's a pumpkin! I'm so excited. I have lots of colors to play with and lots of ideas.
If I can figure out how I'll add some more photos :)

3 comments:

Katie said...

I love that little pumpkin! I love your blog too! So exciting!

Love, Katie

Susan said...

Such a cute pumpkin!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you started a blog.....very cool....not sure I can keep up with doing one myself...but enjoy reading everyones!