Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm totally obsessed with Etsy!

Have you seen Etsy? It's an online store selling all kinds of handmade, artistic things. I love seeing all the creative things people are making, and I really like being able to buy directly from the artists. It's also cool that the artists are from all over the world. Here are some things I've bought over the last few months.

This cheery painting is hanging in my office. It has lots of things I especially like - sailboats, quilts, trees, flowers and Bruno!
These funny ones are going to go in Katie's room but I haven't figured out where to hang them yet.

This swirly bird I got specifically to go with this cool lamp from Ikea.

Some buttons to add to my collection, which I started with this jar from an antique store in Oakland, Maine. Now it's almost full. I'll have to be thinking of button projects.A beautiful copper bracelet - can you tell I like swirly spirals?
Two pairs of earrings that are on the way from Montana.

What next? I have a few ideas. :)

2 comments:

Susan said...

You've found some great stuff! I love those earrings.

Sarah said...

Cool stuff Mom. Good post!