Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another Craft Day

Sarah and I had a day off today so we got to work on lots of projects. Here's the startup. The table got a lot messier later in the day. I got a bunch done but they're not ready for viewing yet. I did finish this little Christmas tree ornament. It's needle-felted inside of a cookie cutter, then I sewed on some red beads. I don't know who it's for, but it's pretty cute.Here's Sarah star-belly!After a day of hard work we needed a treat so we made some crepes. It sort of looks like something from another planet. They're really good though.
Nathan put blueberry syrup on one of his crepes. This was a tame one - another version was the "suicide crepe" with all the toppings at once. Wild! Sarah said it tasted like an ice cream sundae. (I didn't try it.)

Here are the toppings.
And here's what Bruno thinks of craft day. That's a yawn in case you're wondering. :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, you posted fast. I liked craft day! I think we should have it every Tuesday. And by the way, I like reading your captions.

Katie said...

omg bruno looks crazy. good job on your crafts.

love, katie

Susan said...

I can't wait to see eveyrhing you have made.