Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cookie Factory Part I

It's been a really long time between postings again, but pretty soon I can start showing all the secret projects. Here's a not-so-secret project - cookies! Every year we have cookie weekend just before Christmas. We're having a little trouble with weather this year, but Sarah and Nathan are here helping with decorating. We're hoping Susie can come tomorrow, but I don't think Katie and Raf will make it to cookie weekend this year. :( We'll have to put some in the freezer for them. Here are some previews:
The gingerbread decorators were a little wild.
This is a special pac-man cookie Sarah made for Nathan. Here's a gingerbread bear.And the annual Christmas chicken.

Katie's favorite - pinwheels. I think Grandpa Jerry likes these too. His mother used to make them. Aren't they pretty?

We'll have more to show tomorrow. It's important to keep a record of these things - right?
In case you're wondering, we'll either be having a white Christmas or a major flood. We got about a foot of snow yesterday and more coming tomorrow. Happy winter!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Those pinwheels are photogenic cookies!

Katie said...

A major flood? Really? I'm jealous about the cookies! It's kind of boring here. :( Stop snowing snow!

Susan said...

I'm so sad that I couldn't get to cookie weekend this year. The cookies look great as always.

Katie said...

I'm ready to see cookie factory part II!