Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's that time again!

It's the annual Business Services office decorating contest. We've been doing this in our office for a few years now and some people are really into it. Others not so much, but everyone's been a good sport about it. Everybody wins a prize. I keep winning "Zingiest" for some reason. This year I have sort of a hand-made theme. I wonder if people will think it's zingy again. Here's how my office looks so far. Kind of cozy, don't you think?



I've been working on making these stars for awhile. They've been helping me sharpen up my embroidery skills.A jar full of lights - it looks really cool with the other lights off. Sarah's letting me borrow her trees for a little while. Aren't they sweet? They smell great.
I think the bear chair is the cutest.

I'll post some of the other offices soon - wait until you see Kim's. It's amazing!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

It looks great! I love it. Too bad we didn't get any pictures of the holiday dinner we had after decorating.

Katie said...

Hi Mom

I like the bear scarfs. None of them look like boleros. :) Everything looks cute.

Love, Katie

Susan said...

Your office looks great - what a good idea for some holiday fun!

Kristen said...

So many great handmade crafts in your office! It all looks great I love the stars and the jar of lights! Verry good!