Saturday, January 9, 2010

December in Boston

I went to visit Katie and Raf in Boston. Here are some pictures of their beautiful apartment. This is a really nice corner by two windows and beautiful views. Of course it looks even nicer with this special afghan, right?
Don't you just want to snuggle up there in the sun with a good book and a cup of tea?

Boston has great apartments (and fancy kitchen sinks).

Susie's succulent garden having a little sunbath.

A few knitting projects of course. I won't tell you what Katie's making but I was working on a penguin. The penguin was sad without his face but he found a nice friend.
No knitting for Raf!
One of the reasons I wanted to go to Boston was to do some research at Anthropologie. They have amazing crafty decorations and I love the way they decorate the store. It looked like they filled the whole place with soap bubbles. Or maybe it was supposed to be snow. :-)

It's always changing and I always get inspired with new ideas there. I don't think I'll try this one though.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Cool Boston pics. Pretty soon we can take some more! I especially like the second one in your post, of the chair.

Susan said...

I have afghan envy! Katie is doing a great job taking care of my succulents!

Katie said...

Thanks for posting about my apartment! I liked the anthropologie decorations too. :)