Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Florida Part III

More Florida photos - I just can't resist. It was beautiful down there.

These guys are surfing with kites or something like kites. I don't know what you call it but it looked fun. They can even go up in the air.

It was really windy!
Aha - Katie really does like lazy boys :-)

We saw lots of birds once we found this place.
A new place to go for a walk. Close to home too.

Emily always brings a toy for her visitors to play with.

Can you believe there are parts of Florida that still look like this? It's Blowing Rocks in Jupiter. It's beautiful but lots of man-of-war jellyfish on the beach.


4 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Mom

I like your pictures, especially Emily's tongue.

Love, Katie

Sarah said...

You guys are wearing cute clothes in all of these pictures. I want to go to the beach that didn't have the man o wars.

Rafael said...

It's great to see you guys had a good time in Florida. Great pictures =)

Kristen said...

Wow those are really pretty pictures of Florida, looks like a great time. I'm a little jealous you guys got to go! Haha, I miss Florida so much!