Saturday, March 7, 2009

Winter Cravings

OK I think I'm officially in hibernation. March is a tough month. Winter is pretty old at this point and even though March is supposed to go out like a lamb it's not going to start looking green and flowery for awhile still. Something about winter gives me cravings.

I always eat a lot more citrus fruit in winter.

Salads taste particularly good, although I still think summer salads are the best because everything's so fresh. These were good though...
Color, flowers - I'm ready for a trip to Florida!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I'm ready for a trip to Florida too!

Sarah said...

Don't worry, you'll snap out of it soon. Daylight savings time should help. Tell Bruno spring is coming!

Kristen said...

Those salads do look amazing & those flowers are gorgeous, sooo bright and full of colors! And I definately second going to Florida, I'd love to go back, especially today!