Monday, March 9, 2009

Quilt Update

Here's the second square of Susie's quilt. Still on schedule so far.
Aren't these fabrics awesome? I'm going to make a funky quilted bag from these. I'll let you know how the progress goes. I love black and white prints, but I couldn't imagine a black and white quilt. Then I thought of a black and white bag - perfect!
I've been working on Sarah and Nathan's wedding quilt too. I put it together - it now has a back and batting in the middle. I've been learning how to hand-quilt. It's actually going pretty well. Once that part gets done I'll just need to bind the edges, then done! I have plenty of unfinished projects around, but I am actually finishing lots of them this year. I'll post a finished picture soon I hope. :-)

5 comments:

Susan said...

Yea! I'm so excited about my quilt. I need you to come motivate me on my afghan.

Katie said...

I can't wait to see how that wild bag turns out!

JudyBop said...

OK I'm on my way soon! Get the crochet hooks ready.

Miss Earl said...

Because of you crafting I have started my UFOs (Unfinished objects)so now my hands will be busy and I won't eat. lol

Sarah said...

I can't wait to see the bag either. Those fabrics are so cool.